Last weekend the Guateposse (Alex, Noah, and our dear friend Eduardo) went to the Indy Zoo with their mommies. We had a GREAT morning enjoying the warm sun and seeing the animals doing the same. Alex LOVES animals--he really enjoyed "talking" to the sea lions and pointing out how they splash. The polar bear never fails to captivate both boys as he swims his laps. Unfortunately I think every school in the greater Indy area was there, so the little ones got pummelled by some school kids. Needless to say, I introduced them to MAMA BEAR!
Once Eddie and his mommy joined us, the zoo was no longer safe for anyone. Both Noah and Eddie were on the loose, and when they were not smacking each other, they were squealing with delight running amongst the crowd. I must have said "sorry" and/or "excuse him" about 1oo times!!!
I hope this summer brings more such outing for our loveable Guateposse!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment