If your first reaction to this title is, "huh?"...... welcome to my world. Noah has become quite "verbal." His affinity for language is amazing; the only problem is that HE is the only that seems to speak/understand it.
Actually, I think Noah speaks more at this age than Alex did, which is GREAT. He so desperately tries to communicate, but his pronunciation is basically nonexistent. For example, the two words in the title are "bouncy balls" and "thank you." If you can't guess those two, you have NO hope of understanding him! I, as his mother, of course can understand him perfectly. Let me demonstrate:
Noah: UGH!
Mommy: Oh, you want milk?
Noah: UGH UGH UGH
Mommy: Well, of course you can drink your milk out of your Elmo cup.
Noah: UGH UGH UGH
Mommy: Yes, it IS a nice sunny day today.
Noah: UGH?
Mommy: Sure, I'd be happy to change your diaper.
Noah: UGH
Mommy: I love you too!
Noah: Ten Chew!
Piece of cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment