Ok, so here we go. Things have been going relatively well at Casa Geppert. I am recovering from back surgery, although I feel like I have aged 10 years in the last 8 weeks. I go back to see Dr. Hottie....er...I mean....the doctor on Monday. We'll see what he says.
The boys have been growing like weeds and eating like monsters.....I think I officially have to tap into the college fund to feed them by next month. Alex is really talking up a storm right now, and Noah is not that far behind. I could devote a whole post to the words that come of their mouths....ooooh....that's a good idea. I will have to do that soon!
We are all SO excited that spring is trying to make an appearance here in the midwest--the winter has been long and COLD. We got a little repreive when we went to Florida in March. Here are some photos from that GREAT trip!
We had a FABULOUS time watching/playing baseball (Noah's new obsession), going to the beach, going out on Nouno's boat and just catching up with Crew Down South. Alex has a new hero--William, who is Coici's 11 year old nephew. Will plays a LOT of baseball, and we went to several games/practices. Alex watched him like a hawk, and now when we play baseball at home, he anounces, "Mommy, Me Will-man." TOO FRIGGIN CUTE!!!!! Can't wait for opening day for the Major Leagues....Alex and Noah are clammering to watch a game again!
Well, it's impossible to catch up on 8 weeks of activity, so I will end here. All that really matters is that I post pictures, RIGHT!!!??? So, Ms. Amy, Nanny Claire, Oma & Opa and all the REST of you who have been nagging me....er.....I mean .....encouraging me to blog, HERE YA GO!!!
********UUUUNNNNNBELIEVABLE~ I cannot upload pics due to an "internal error."******
I think I have angered the Blogger gods........I need to go sacrifice a motherboard or something.....
1 comment:
Hej, heard from Hajo (Opa) about your backsurgery, we are very happy to see that it went well and think of you... keep up the blog its so good to see you guys at least in pictures... still hoping to hopp over this year to see everybody 'in real' we are moving to Denmark next week, will keep you updated, big hugs and kisses from us 'still swedes'
Auntie Dagmar
Post a Comment