



Ok...I have been getting a lot of flack for not posting in awhile....BUT I have a good excuse: We were in Florida for 5 days, and um....that's all I got.
Our trip to see the Florida crew was great fun. Noah actually did not make people want to jump out of the plane with his screaming this time. (God bless Benadryl!!!) We spent one day at the beach, and despite the cold water, Alex decided to walk into the Gulf of Mexico as if he owned the place. We also spent one evening at the Top of the Bay Oktoberfest. Alex ran around with Ben and Noah tried his best to keep up. You should see Alex do the Chicken Dance--he has gotten really good at it!!
The other great event, of course, was Halloween. The boys had a great time Trick-or-Treating at friends' homes. We even stopped by to see Abby and Claire--both girls were totally adorable!!! By the end of the evening, Alex really got the hang of "chk-chk-chk-chk.TREAT"-ing.
Otherwise, we are all doing well (a few boo boo's aside) as we enter the winter months. We have been blessed with GORGEOUS weather lately, so the boys actually got to go to the zoo with Claire today. It is just getting harder to adjust to the shorter days--less playtime outside for Mommy!! : (
Well, on this Election Night, I wish you all good night!
And the winner is.........
And the winner is.........
No comments:
Post a Comment