Tuesday, March 13, 2012

POST OP Day 3:The Sound of Silence

Yesterday was strange.  I went to work, and I left Noah in the capable hands of Oma and Opa.  They said he had a good day, slept two hours, but he barely ate anything.  When I got home, we all hung out outside, and I just kept thinking, "something is NOT right."  Then it hit me:  Noah was not talking.

If you know Noah, you know that he chatters endlessly--it can actually be quite exhausting just listening to him.  WELL, last night, I felt like I was watching a silent movie.  Noah was all over the place playing, but he did NOT speak.  Truly a weird sight to behold.

The night was rough again.  What IS IT about night time???  As much as I try to keep his medicine schedule, it doesn't always work because he does NOT want to take his meds at night.  Wish I had a solution for that one.

On to Day 4.....

No comments: