Thursday, October 13, 2011

Falling for Fall

To say that the weather has been FREAKIN' GORGEOUS would be a serious understatement. For two weeks, the sun has shone upon our little souls and fueled us with nothing but the passion to be outdoors! A couple of weekends ago, we spent some time at one of our favorite places, Holliday Park. I cannot believe how many pictures I have taken at this park over the years....It feels like every phase of the boys' growth is captured at Holliday Park somewhere. On this trip, Alex and I tossed the 'ol pigskin (ok...so synthetic football) around while Noah spent a long time on the swings making HIMSELF go higher and higher. Having children who can propel themselves on the swings is a true new-found freedom!







Alex...now climbing to the TOP of the "spiderweb."



Can you find Noah in this picture? Yes, folks, this IS Indiana!
A little rock hopping (without the rocks really) with amigo, E!

Sunshine, a river bed and three boys....the world is complete.


No comments: