Three years ago today I held you in my arms for the very first time. Months of looking at pictures and reading updates finally translated into flesh and blood, and it was one of the best days of my life. You took everything in stride; from our first hello to our 10 hour sight-seeing trip to Chichicastenango....as long as your meals were on time, you were one happy boy! (some things have not changed!)

Now at the age of three, you are the "gusto" of our family--you approach everything in life with 110% of your very being. You still have THE BEST giggle in the whole world, and you have the ability to make people fall head-over-heals in love with you almost instantly. You are my constant reminder to live life to the fullest, and I thank God everyday that I have the honor of being your Mommy. I love you, Noodle!

Even though you were a very sick little boy, you were such a trooper...I will always remember our week in Guatemala together, and I cannot wait to, someday, take you back and show you how absolutely beautiful your birth country is. 

1 comment:
So I just got your facebook chat, odd that my phone does that whole logging me in now...but I am so glad that Chuck E Cheese was on the menu for Noah day, I mean really! obviously that place was meant for a kid like my Noah! :) love you guys! and miss you terribly!
Post a Comment