Alex was so proud of his backpack (Thank you, Coici Donna and "Willmon"!) and his lunch box--I think that is what got him so motivated to start this school. We shall see how he does today!
Monday, October 12, 2009
First Day of School (again!?)
Today Alex started at his new school as a true preschooler. He is going to be attending a local Montessori School, and Noah will be starting there as well in January. For those of you who do not know, I have left Lilly and am looking for a new job. Since the boys' childcare provider is affiliated with Lilly, we had to leave there. It is extremely difficult to leave there as everyone has really made us feel at home, so I hope this transition will be benign. Noah will stay home with me most of the week, but he will get to go to "school" on Fridays at a local church. The best part is that our dear amigo Eddie will be going there as well.
Alex was so proud of his backpack (Thank you, Coici Donna and "Willmon"!) and his lunch box--I think that is what got him so motivated to start this school. We shall see how he does today!
Alex was so proud of his backpack (Thank you, Coici Donna and "Willmon"!) and his lunch box--I think that is what got him so motivated to start this school. We shall see how he does today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment