Last night (yes, LAST NIGHT....not a week ago, not a month ago...not Once Upon a Time.....) the boys and I had d the first of many fun days at "The Rivi." I finally got around to signing us up, so we had to go explore. The place is WONDERFUL! So many neighborhood kids hang here all summer....it is THE destination place for families in our community. I am looking forward to hopefully many fun summer days here---the boys had a BLAST!!!!!Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The Beginning of a Beautiful Relationship
Last night (yes, LAST NIGHT....not a week ago, not a month ago...not Once Upon a Time.....) the boys and I had d the first of many fun days at "The Rivi." I finally got around to signing us up, so we had to go explore. The place is WONDERFUL! So many neighborhood kids hang here all summer....it is THE destination place for families in our community. I am looking forward to hopefully many fun summer days here---the boys had a BLAST!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment