Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Emerging....

Hello world! I thought that while I was recovering from back surgery I would be blogging nonstop....um...so that didn't happen. Somehow, it just took much brain power to a) find the website; b)login AND c) form coherent thoughts/sentences. Oh yeah....and when you don't leave the house, there is really not much to write about.....

Rest assured, we are all fine: they boys are fabulous (growing and growing and growing....), I am getting "back" on my feet (hahahah--obviously my sense of humor has not suffered), and life will hopefully go back into overdrive.

I have to thank everyone who has been helping me out so much-the "Rents," Super Coici (Without whom Noah would be sleeping on the floor and my house/life/dogs would all be a wreck), neighbors, and the clan at Casa Willis---THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Then there's the Nanny....thank the LORD the boys have a Nanny or Super Coici would have to add Taxi Driver to her resume. Even the Nanny has been pitching a fit....er....I mean....pitching in....heehee!!!

In the next few days I will update you the antics of the boys....yes, even pictures!!!

Hasta luego!!
Caren

No comments: