Those of you who are extremely astute will notice the subtle football (as opposed to futbol) theme on this page....at least to start. [GO COLTS]
I wanted to start a blog for The Guapo Guatemalan Geppert Boys in an effort to keep family and friends updated on their (as well as my own) adventures in toddlerhood. I will try to post updates a couple of times a week as well as pictures. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please feel free to chime in anytime!!! I am totally new to this blogging thing, but I think it will a great way to stay in touch!!!
So, why this title for the blog? Well, when it was just Alex and I, I found man-to-man defense worked just fine....he would get into something, and I could just block him. NOW, with the arrival of "little" brother Noah, that does not work so well....I am one Mama, and they are TWO boys.....so, I have found zone defense to be more practical....hence the title. It's two-on-one....and the season has just begun!!!
7 comments:
I am sooo happy to be a part of this! I love you all so much and can't wait to read all about my two guapos and their great adventures trying to kick mom's butt.
Hey there! Welcome to the blogosphere...This is totally awesome. We can't WAIT to see you all this weekend, when the neighborhood is graced by uno mas Guapo!
O.k. Opa has to learn how to blog.(all this stress at my young age!!) But we will manage. Just wait until Oma gets the hang of it. Can't wait for pictures. Alex my helper on home chores and Noah, the "supervisor", (as long as he has food in his hands).
And of course, a terrific Mom.
Love ya all
Opa
Ooh, this is fun, keep it coming! :)
You'll have to show me how to do this for Caitlin. Love you guys.
Hej, the blog arrived in Sweden, rainy day, but oh so good to see the little guys, and the Mama...we have to find a way to meet with CLémence and Juliane, how about next summer in Bretignolles? Give a big kiss to the 'laddies'(as Mathieu would say with his british-irish accent)from all of us
Dagmar
Hi Caren and boys !
Thank you very much for your invitation using your blog! It´s a great opportunity to join your little family. The boys are so lovely - especially Alex with the "baseball-racket/stick? " -
and Noah with his charming eyes!
Looking forward to see new pictures.... regards from Germany Karin + Reinhard + dachshund "lulu"
Hi Aunt Caren,
Good job using A-rod to be like Jeter!
Love, Ben,William,Kerry and Donna
Post a Comment